AmeriGlide Stair Lifts, Vertical Lifts, Wheelchair Lifts, Dumbwaiters and Elevators in Greensboro, NC
For the best selection of mobility and disability products in the Greensboro-High Point area, look no further than your local AmeriGlide store. If your home or workplace needs updating to ensure it is handicap friendly, then AmeriGlide Greensboro-High Point should be your first and only stop.
For easier stair access, check out our wheelchair lifts and vertical platform lifts. For greater comfort when moving between a sitting and standing position, why not look at our lift chair selection? If it’s a ramp you need for a wheelchair or mobility scooter, we have ramps galore! All this and more can be found at your AmeriGlide Greensboro-High point store today – browse our website for more information, or call to speak to one of our expert product specialists!
Choose an AC-powered stair lift from AmeriGlide and regain the use of your second floor without the worry of a fall injury. Our stair lifts are designed for easy installation and run on standard 110-volt household power outlets. AmeriGlide stair lifts are also backed by the best warranty coverage in the industry, so call today to speak with a mobility solution expert and begin planning for your AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
For our customers who require maximum lifting capacity, accept no substitutions for the AmeriGlide Heavy Duty stair lift. Featuring an extra-wide seat and boasting an impressive 500-pound weight capacity, the AmeriGlide HD stair lift plugs into any standard grounded 110-volt outlet. A 36-inch wide stairway is required for installation. For the strongest stair lift your dollar can buy, call today to order your heavy duty stair lift solution! View Products
AmeriGlide offers factory-reconditioned stair lifts which were previously used as demo units at trade shows or in storefronts. After these stair lifts clear our intensive factory inspection process, we sell them at reduced prices. Our reconditioned stair lifts are backed by a 1-year warranty on parts and a 2-year warranty on the drive train, so you won't sacrifice peace of mind for a lower price! Call now to order your factory-reconditioned AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
In addition to our own quality-engineered stair lifts, we also buy and sell used stair lifts from other manufacturers. If you have a stair lift unit manufactured either by us or by Acorn, Pinnacle, or Summit that you no longer need to use, we want to hear from you! Contact an AmeriGlide representative today and we'll give you top-dollar value for your used stair lift. Or, get a lower price on a much-needed stair lift by buying a used unit from us! View Products
Starting at $1,799.00
- Weight capacity: 264 lb.
- Installation Included: No
- Self Installable: Yes
- Call Station: Wireless
- Safety Sensors: Yes
Starting at $1,899.00
- Rack and pinion offers smooth transit with minimal maintenance
- 300-lb. weight capacity accommodates nearly any user
- Battery operated design with reserve power in case of outages
- Adjustable folding arms allow you to customize clearance between 18 and 21 inches
Starting at $2,199.00
- 350-pound weight capacity; takes up less than a foot of space from wall
- Track uses single-bracket mounts for easy installation
- Includes comfortable 19-inch wide padded seat with arm-mounted control switch
- Battery operated drive train keeps a reserve charge for emergency usage
Starting at $1,749.00
- Higher 350 lb. weight capacity accommodates a large range of users
- Wide seat with thick padding ensures a comfortable ride every time you use it
- Drive system uses ultra-strong aircraft carrier-grade cable
- AC and DC models are available choose the best option for your needs
Starting at $2,799.00
Starting at $6,294.00
- Completely customizable to adapt to unique staircases
- 90°, 180°, spiral and multiple landing setups
- Available with many seat styles and color combinations
- Available in a 352 pound heavy duty model
You’ll find a fantastic choice of versatile vertical platform lifts at the AmeriGlide Greensboro store – view our products online or call for more details.
With an AmeriGlide Express Dumbwaiter installed in your home, you’ll wonder how you ever coped without one! For dumbwaiters in Greensboro, it can only be AmeriGlide.
Starting at $2,999.00
- Fully submersible
- Easy to use sealed hand control
- Easy to remove for seasonal storage
- Hand control easily removes to eliminate unauthorized use
Starting at $1,479.00
Wheelchair lifts are vital for wheelchair users and useful for mobility scooter owners too. Find out the options available to you in your area.
Starting at $3,500.00
If you’re in need of a bathtub lift for your home, you’ll find the only choice you’ll need at AmeriGlide.
Starting at $699.00
Why struggle with bath time when an AmeriGlide walk in bath could take all the stress away? We have a huge selection of AmeriGlide tubs!
Starting at $489.00
At AmeriGlide, we have a great selection of lift chairs that will fit perfectly into your home. An AmeriGlide lift chair offers the best value in the industry!
Starting at $549.99
Mobility scooters provide a lifeline for people all over North Carolina – to view the mobility scooters available, come stop by the store to see what an amazing value these scooters are!
Starting at $175.00